Arab Security Conference is an annual two-day cyber security conference with multi-track sessions, which strives to raise cyber security awareness in the Arab world. This year It will be held on the 23rd & 24th of September, 2018 at The Nile Ritz-Carlton, Cairo, Egypt.
- To create secure societies.
- Keep participants up-to-date with the latest security solutions and threats.
- Enrich their security awareness through technical discussions.
- Sharpen their skills through our Cyber Wargames Competition.
- Improve networking by connecting security professionals & organizations.
Cutting-edge hardcore technical talks and general security awareness sessions.
The first day of the conference features two parallel events, each will be held in two separate halls.
- The first event is the Arab Security conference where participants can attend all the sessions.
- The second event is the Arab Security Cyber Wargames Championship, conducted over a period of 8 hours.
The second day of the conference features sessions that target industries, operations managers, information security managers and researchers. It also features technical workshops in parallel sessions, that target academics and security enthusiasts.
- Digital Economy
- Cyber Resilience
- Cyber Crime
- Blockchain Technology
- IOT & Big Data Security
- Application & Network Security
- Social Engineering & Insider Threats
- Physical Security & Environmental Controls
- Critical Infrastructure Security & Compliance
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning In Cyber SecurityTo read the original article:https://www.eventbrite.com/e/arab-security-conference-2018-tickets-45551065463?aff=efbevent